State Motor Garages
- S.M.G. Department established in 1948.
- Garages vehicles of erstwhile Maharaja transferred to State Motor Garages.
- SMG Fleet strengthened from time to time by transfer of vehicles from all Government Departments including erstwhile Tawaza Department.
Providing of Transport
- To Council of Ministers
- Serving Government Officers
- Visiting State Guests and VVIPs/VIPs
- Delegations and Conferences
- Touring Officers within the State
- Security Wing of the J&K Police for protected persons visiting the state
Director (State Motor Garages)
The beauty of Our State being an attraction for the domestic and the tourists abroad demands for a more efficient Transport system - purely safe, dependant, environment friendly and accident free.... read more...